- Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog: Certified with ANSI Z87.1 standards, the PrimeX Safety Glasses from Safe Handler come with features like anti-scratch, anti-fog, UV protection, and built-in side shields for complete eye protection.
- Visibility & Protection: Built for all-around visibility and protection. A more modern design that can be worn as over glass (OTG) protection with prescription glasses or can be worn alone.
- Lightweight & UV Coating: Incredibly lightweight, all-around eye protection with anti-scratch, anti-fog, and UV coatings allows optimal protection.
- Custom Fit: Designed with built-in side shields for direct and peripheral eye protection from flying particles, debris, and water droplets.
- Full coverage and Comfort: Used with a PPE kit and trusted by multiple professionals, these safety glasses offer you full eye coverage with maximum comfort.
- Unobstructed Vision and Safety: These glasses are a combination of safety and clear vision! They are designed to ensure maximum safety and comfort for various industrial workforces and personal use.
- Available in Packs of 2 and 144.
- Multipurpose Usage: Applied in different industries such as medical, industrial safety, dental industry, painting, carpentry & woodworking, lab work, etc.
- One Size: Fits most adults, teens, and older children. Available in IR3 or IR5.
PrimeX IR 5 Safety Glasses are designed keeping the user in mind and can be worn as over-the-glass (OTG) protection with prescription glasses or worn alone. They provide excellent comfort, style, and durability. Lightweight frames are exceptionally flexible for a custom fit. They provide extra UV and IR protection while working on the higher temperature of iron wielding. Specially designed black dark green-tinted IR5 welding lenses filter even low levels of infrared light.
|Series||PrimeX IR5- Multipurpose|
|Item Weight||1.25 Oz||Size||Adult|
|Gender||Unisex||Lens Coating||Anti-Scratch & Anti-Fog|
|Frame Color||Black||Lens Color||Black|
|Frame Style||Standard||Temple Style||Standard|
|Frame Material||Polycarbonate||Lens Material||Polycarbonate|
|UV Protection||Yes||High Impact Lens||Yes|
|Standards Met||Exceeds ANSI Z87. 1 standards||Certifications||ANSI|
|Recommended Application||Construction, Medical, Industrial, General Purpose||Packaging||Packs of 2 and 144|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.