- Built for Safety and Protection: Constructed with a durable and heat resistant Grade AB cowhide leather surface. The double palm reinforcement serves a great purpose in safeguarding both your hands as well as gloves.
- Improve Safety at Workplace: Keeping these gloves on hand will surely improve the safety of your workplace environment, allowing your employees to feel focused and confident round-the-clock.
- High-Quality Material: The fiber structure of split cowhide consequently improves physical ease and comfort in your welding performance. Thanks to their wide and moisture-absorbent cuffs, these gloves allow plenty of space for your arms and hands.
- Comfortable Design: The high-quality dexterity in these gloves make a noticeable difference in the skill and tangibility of your hand use at work.
- Leather Reinforcement for Heat Resistance: Extra thumb and palm reinforced leather is added to protect your hands from sparks or high heat temperatures. Reinforced padding also offers less wear and tear on your work gloves.
- Kevlar Stitching: The heavy mass of fabric securely sewn Kevlar stitching makes a noticeable difference in the expertise of your welding performance.
- Split Cowhide Leather: Grade AB split cowhide leather is softer than most work gloves, thanks to their napped fuzzy finish. This offers better agility and dexterity in the quality of your gloves and the wellbeing of your hands.
- Available in 14 and 16 inches.
The Prime Welding Gloves come with High Quality, Dexterous Leather. Designed with a soft and durable split cowhide leather with reinforced thumb and palm patch. Split Leather can be used in tougher conditions and is more resistant to heat and rough surfaces. The double palm reinforcement offers additional protection as well as high-temperature heat resistance. These gloves are as long-lasting as they are hard-wearing and tough. Cowhide leather is made with a heavy mass of material, aiding in superior protection. It helps keep your hands and gloves in good shape for an extended amount of time.
|Item Weight||13.15 oz||Size||14 in and 16 in|
|Product Material||Grade A goat Leather||Product Dimension||14" x 6.5"|
|Cuff Type||Wide Cuff||Reusable||Yes|
|Recommended Application||Metalworks, maintenance, renovation, welding, carpentry or general workshop.||Recommended Usage||Maintenance, Carpentry, Renovation, Metalworks, Welding etc.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.